-
Nick DC wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
I wrote the original many years ago. I think I was just wanting to write more inspirational poetry. Though with this one I wrote it and didn’t really like it, then I reworked it and released it on DUP, still didn’t like it. I reworked it again now and I kinda like it haha.
I always feel blessed to see you my friend. Many hugs for you 🤗 🤗 🤗
-
Dammit, I wish I could bookmark this! From beginning to end, you had me. This one is deep. Life takes bites outta our ass everyday. To be able to recognize it’s easier as a collective…it’s huge. Community is the gold we actually need
-
This is like Beat Poetry. Inspirational and powerful. There are so many amazing lines. I love this one..
“always looking for forgiveness
finding out no one’s hands are clean
in this red room we call life”Everyone is on the same playing field and no one’s voice should be more important than your own.
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Nick. There is a burden to always being truthful, and caring enough to want the world to do better. It’s that we open up our hopeful expectations to possible and sometimes certain disappointment. Hang in there my friend. I felt this write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Ooof, this is like looking in a mirror. It took me far longer than I like to contemplate to figure out what you’re saying here. 🙌
-
I like the empathy you mention, the understanding that everyone is entitled to their opinion because experiences are different. We so rarely consider that there is universal truth, and then there are the personal truths as unique as the people who own them.
-
Truth is truth. But it isn’t always right for individual situations. And people are more than willing to look away from others suffering in order to feed their needs and greeds. Not that it’s right or wrong. Because at the end of the day we’re all trying to protect ourselves. And that’s how I look at different opinions. There is a universal truth and then there’s the convenient truth we tell ourselves.
Thanks for the read
-
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
14 Comments-
Great write and surprising end.You do have nice fantasies.
Any reason you chose DampKitten as your nom de plume ?-
I’m glad you like it, Peter. It’s on the rough side, but I muffle the aggression with the surprise at the end.
My nom de plume was actually given to me in a story several years ago on a terminated erotica site called BooksieSilk. I frequently wrote stories back and forth to this person. In one of her stories about me, I arrived at her house soaked from a thunderstorm. She took me upstairs to the bath and undressed me in front of the mirror, describing me as a ‘damp kitten’. The name stuck. -
-
-
-
I’ve got a belt like that
Ironically it never holds my pants up
Book her
I’ll be there soon to interrogateBAD UNCLE LIKE
-
Bad Uncle, huh?
Did you read or watch the movie, “Red Sparrow”??? It’s the Russian spy flick where they train women to seduce the enemy. The movie stars Jennifer Lawrence and, while the plot is not well delivered by cinema, the erotic scenes are hot. I think it’s her ‘bad uncle’ from the KGB that pulls her into this ‘occupation’ after an injury at the dance studio where she was poised to become a successful ballerina.In any event, Jennifer undergoes quite a lovely interrogation at one point. If you haven’t seen it, I’m sure you’d like it.
-
-
Occasionally, I get into some extremely rough writing. You might be pleased to know that I date a female dom who works at my clinic and is an expert in mixed martial arts. (Yes, I’m married. My hubby knows all about it.) She likes to use me as practice material, and I love for her to beat the shit out of me. My husband watches. It makes him hard. I actually follow her to competitive MMA matches for amateurs, and it turns me on massively to watch her kick another girl’s ass in the ring. She often fucks me in the parking lot between matches and leaves me a mess in the back of my jeep, sometimes rolling down the windows so people can easily look inside. She once placed all my clothes on the hood, so I had to go outside naked to retrieve them.
-
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
18 Comments-
-
-
-
I’m honored
You deserve the best and next time it will be a double scoop !
Strawberry represents sweet and sometimes not so sweet..
You wear it well DK
I’m buyingX
-
-
You were right in your comment on my poem. This is the kind of flavour I have been looking for. Hehehe
-
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026







Powerfully penned, Nick. Trying to find hope in a valley of despair, I’ve been there my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian