-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
hello beautiful Fia and poet I’m not familiar with this is one of the best collabs. I’ve read in some time 💕
-
-
Sapphirewolf wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Some endings never end, others end before they’ve really begun, but always the questions remain. Well played 🌼
-
Powerfully penned, Fia. You stuck the ending my friend, love the sleight of hand on the last line. Very clever, indeed. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026





I think that open vulnerability is a great strength, in a similar vein to how admitting ignorance is actually a sign of great intelligence. It’s easy to melt when you feel more than most…,most people wish they could burn like you.