-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
You know how much I adore your writing Brenda. This is no exception. Powerful, beautiful, wistful. Marvelous..xo
-
-
-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
10 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Keith. These stories are always tragic, but not so much with this asshole. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
I’ve only seen one other person like that. Well I see him all the time on the news haha. Great ink and lession.
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Fire
- September 28, 2026

What Is Poetry?
- September 25, 2026
Location
Bulgaria






Brilliantly penned, Thomas. Into the book it belongs! Phenomenal storytelling my friend. Fantastic read my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian