• Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Yesterday I was not a happy men

    Yesterday I was not a happy menBecause I had spent all my moneyIn the second-hand storeToday I am brokeYes I learned my lessonI am not good with moneyI am always spending my moneyLike it is waterTomorrow I will make...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Quero viver a vida

    Quero viver a vidaThat my father gaveTo meI will notWaste my lifeSleeping inDuring the morningBecause if I do thatI won't sleepAt nightSo I must stay wakeDuring the day

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    We don't live alone in my father's world

    We don't live aloneIn my father's worldWe have friendsThat is alsoLiving inMy father's worldAlso, he made the four season'sFor us to live in itNow we are living In the WinterThis is the season we just hate the mostWe are...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Meine geliebter gott

    Meine geliebter gottYou gave us a wonderful worldFor us to liveAfter you made heavenAnd earthThe earth you made itVery wellWith flowers by theOceanAlso by the Ocean wasPlenty of treesSome birds you madeWith your holy handsThey already fished theirFood to...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Luna nova

    Luna novaIs shining in thisHot summer nightAnd I am gazingTonight in the skyThe Luna novaI enjoy looking at itVery muchAlso the Luna novaLeaves me speechlessAnd I also knowThat my FatherCreated the Luna novaWith his holy handsMany years agoDuring the...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256

My Recent Posts

Body Count (Lust)

New Report

Close