• Yesterday during our meeting
    I was freeing my soul from the chains of the night
    I was teaching its eyelashes
    How to look at you

    Look at it, see it flowing between us
    Would you call it a wave?
    Would you call it a rose? Take it
    Crumble it on your lips

  • I keep in the right direction step by step

    I keep on moving, step by step
    Through the sunshine, through what’s left
    In my life, I need a hand to hold
    Friends and family, they’re my gold
    Sometimes I fear the night, it’s true
    Afraid of silence, afraid of who
    I might be without arms to lean
    But I wake each day, chase the dream
    Oh, I fin…Read More

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Sweet devotion
    You are everything I ever wanted
    You hello Say to me
    You never say that to me friend
    Sweet devotion
    I don’t know how to live
    Without you
    I need you every hour my friend
    Do you love me friend?
    Let me hear yes

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Give me a cup of your silence

    Spare me some love, Fidelis—
    the way a beggar spares a coin
    from the hand of a saint,
    or rain spares one roof
    while drowning the village.
    Give me what you have left
    after you have fed the wolves,
    after your heart has paid its taxes
    to every stranger
    who called it home.
    I do not ask for the moon.
    It h…Read More

    Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
  • Love him
    People
    The same way
    I love
    My father
    He is the one that
    Had created you all
    In his image
    And in god’s eyes
    We are all beautiful
    Also, people don’t forget
    To pray to my father
    Every single night
    Before you go to bed
    Because my father
    Want us people
    To pray for him
    Yes it only takes a couple
    Minutes
    Then we can go str…Read More

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256

My Recent Posts

Body Count (Lust)

New Report

Close