• Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    To trust in inner protection

    To trust in inner protectionI have to have faithI have to have faithBecause I have to have faithFaithFaithI have to have faithFaithFaith

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Please stay with me father

    Please stay with me FatherDuring the nightBecause latelyI am having so manyBroken sleepAnd I am not sleeping veryWellThat I must confess to youMy FatherI am only getting3 hours of sleepEvery nightAnd when I wake upI still not able toFunction...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    United we stand

    United we standTo work togetherTo bring peace in ourCommunityBecause there is so muchViolence in the communityThat we live inIt is no longer safeTo walk on the streetsAt nightBecause you can get killedBy the gangsThat brings violenceTo the communityAlso there...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    After all

    After allFall ended todayAnd tomorrowMorning the firstDay of Winter willBe hereI am not lookingForward to WinterBecause the WinterIs very coldAIso I go for walkDuring the winterOutsideI get dressed very warmSo I don't catch a fluI wear my flannel shirt...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Goodbye Shirley my dear friend

    Goodbye Shirley, my dearFriend,Our time together has comeTo an end.I'll miss your smile, your laughterAnd all the times we'veShare a bitYou've been there for meThrough thick and thinAnd I'll always cherishThe memories withinBut now it's time to say goodbyeAnd...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256

My Recent Posts

Body Count (Lust)

New Report

Close