• Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    The accumulated days wither the garden

    The accumulated days wither the gardenAlmost asleep, my heart searches for the designEverything that was fades into the mistEverything that was gets lost in the foamI walk aloneThe paths we traced slowly fadeForgetting becomes cold like a big coatTime...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Daughter stay here in the golden light

    Daughter stay here in the golden lightWhile I rest inside my bed of brassLooking down from heaven in the quiet nightWatching every moment of your journey passI see you clearly from this high heightWatching every single moment of your...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Keith you are like me

    Keith you are like meDown to earthI just love to meetSomebody thatIs down to earth like meKeith I live in myBubble worldAnd you areA part of my bubble worldAnd I hope thatYou also love to liveIn my bubble worldI...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    I am proud of my father

    I am proud of my fatherFor have given meThe lifeI live here on earthEvery single dayI am no longer a young menI already lived my young lifeNow I am living in my seniorYearsAlso I live my lifeEvery day to...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Don't think twice

    Don't think twice is alrightFor meTo wear the same clothesI woreThe day beforeThe next dayThat is not rightI need to look after my hygieneI always take my showersEvery day in the morningsAnd after the showerI dress my body with...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256

My Recent Posts

Body Count (Lust)

New Report

Close