• Holy spirit you are welcome
    In my life
    I am stand still
    Like a rooted tree
    Old like me
    Please don’t chop me down
    Don’t I have the right to live?
    Why
    I am very old
    One you cut me down
    There won’t be another tree
    That will replace me

  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    There was a time
    That I was all alone
    Trying to find
    Someone to be my friend
    It was very hard to do
    Until you came into my life
    And I felt no longer alone
    I loved spending time with you
    Friend please don’t put me down
    I just hate that very much
    I hope you will be my friend
    Forever
    Also please don’t hurt me
    And also don’t play games…Read More

  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Can’t take that away from me
    My peace of insanity
    I need that very badly
    I don’t want to be left
    hungry without food
    Because I need to eat also
    And I live without food
    I would starve
    I don’t want to starve
    So please feed me
    I also need a drink with
    My food
    Yes I am quiet capable of
    Looking after myself
    Everyday I look after my…Read More

  • I will not make promises
    For you that I can’t keep
    I will not be jealous of you
    Because you have more than me
    I don’t need the things you have
    You worked hard to get
    The things you have
    Also you collect some
    Stones from the sea
    I know that you are a sea lover
    Also, you spent most of you days
    At the sea
    I will also treat you
    With…Read More

  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    It's in the clear sky

    It's in the clear skyWhistling wings that drift awayNew roses trembleBuzzing air of thirsty beesLight sun that caresses green leavesSearching for warmthFinding peaceAh, whether you want it or not nowGo loadedCarry the fruit of your vigilsFull of lightFinally livingGo...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256

My Recent Posts

Body Count (Lust)

New Report

Close