• Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    I am proud of my father

    I am proud of my FatherFor have given meThe lifeI live here on earthEvery single dayI am no longer a young menI already lived my young lifeNow I am living in my seniorYearsAlso I live my lifeEvery day to...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Ya man

    Ya manI am the FatherOf JamaicaYou are all my peopleYa manLet's love one anotherLet's welcomeAll the Jamaican peopleIn our livesLet us have some believesThat God will give usThe gift of peaceWe all need to liveIn peace with each otherWe...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Kraas on Kraas

    I am feeling tired at the momentAnd I think that I am havingThe Winter bluesThat doesn't want to go awayI keep yawning nonstopAnd my brain is getting tiredAlreadySo I must put my brain toRest for todaySo she can be back to work inA fine tune tomorrow

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Keith blues

    Keith you are like meDown to earthI just love to meetSomebody thatIs down to earth like meKeith I live in myBubble worldAnd you areA part of my bubble worldAnd I hope thatYou also love to liveIn my bubble worldI...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Aldo Kraas

    Aldo Kraas wrote a new post

    Mother dearest

    Mother dearestYou live inside of my heartAnd inside my heart, I made a special place, just for youSo that you could live inside of my heart and be left in peaceMother dearestYou don't have to worry about pollution and...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256

My Recent Posts

Body Count (Lust)

New Report

Close