-
Crimsin wrote a new post
3 Comments -
-
Damian DeadLove and
Styxian are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove and
S. Libellule are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
6 Comments-
I wish the system would notify us when a friend posts something new. I forget to go hunting sometimes. But I’m grateful I’ll still be able to see the words of my friends when the lights in the big house go out. You know I dig your musings, my friend
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
My Recent Posts

I swam below the surface, dying… (with Reading)
- July 27, 2026

Lessons Between My Thighs
- July 27, 2026
Location
Southeastern USA





Brenda, this read like a song of spring to me and indeed this is a place for new beginnings. Glad to see you here and read this sparkling poem by you.
John