-
Styxian changed their profile picture
-
Betty and
Daniel Long are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
We are all authentic. Even if we hide behind masks of obscurity. I guess human beings have to navigate the weird system they find themselves in.
Very thought provoking work.
Regards James -
-
-
I’ve always tried to be my authentic self but you really made me think on this one. Guess we all have parts we don’t speak of. Maybe it matters that we realize and work on them even if they stay behind closed doors?
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
My Recent Posts

I swam below the surface, dying… (with Reading)
- July 27, 2026

Lessons Between My Thighs
- July 27, 2026
Location
Southeastern USA





This has the feel of a candlelit incantation. Masterfully written