-
Drieks wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Sam Nash wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
-
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
Nice thought provoking piece Sam.
If you were never born you’d never be able to ask the question at all.In any case, we aren’t born at all as we are not made of anything physical.The body I suspect is just a vessel in which we swim.
The real you is consciousness and even that isn’t a you because it’s egoless.
I’m rambling here I suppose but you get my gist.
The you you think you are is an illusion.
-
Drieks wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Endless Watch UT20
- October 1, 2026

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026







No… it’s not okay to walk out early…. When people like you have so much to give and words to say … then it’s definitely NOT okay