-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments -
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Ok when you come to the beach bring red roses…. Not those cheap flowers which have no smell… you know how much I love red
-
-
Yes I’d know or at least sense it. Idk what I’d do without you because no matter how many disappearing acts I pull you always bring me back. So don’t die on me Sam, I need you.
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Endless Watch UT20
- October 1, 2026

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026






You definitely need a moan… WTF?!