-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) and
NAVINA are now friends
-
Sam Nash replied to the topic Poetry in the forum General chit-chat
I probably wrote my first poem in grade 4 or 5 like Adira… I have no idea why I stopped writing after I finished high school and moved to college in London… yes life.. and some people along the way…
I returned to writing poetry again in the 95 or 96.. I never wrote any stories then a lady came my way and she insisted I write her a short…Read More -
-
Drieks and
Daniel Long are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Endless Watch UT20
- October 1, 2026

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026




Thanks Indie