-
Sam Nash replied to the topic What do you want to talk about? in the forum General chit-chat
This is your home Indie… as much as it is mine
-
Detritus and
Visions_of_Insanity are now friends
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
The rain might our hidden space to cry without being noticed, but, also its washing the sorrow and tears away. May it be a new chapter.
A heartfelt write, Fia! I loved it! “)
-
-
-
-
A beautifully bittersweet write. I love a good rain and love a good cry in the rain too. I used “stars cry” in something before, and I like the idea of bringing elements into writing. I bet more await from you too..
-
-
Detritus and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
-
Drieks and
twofiftythree are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Endless Watch UT20
- October 1, 2026

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026




Crying in the rain was always my safe space. Tears aren’t noticed there