-
uma summultima and
Cipher are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove and
Wally are now friends
-
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
I’ve read this three times, and I swear it sounds like you’ve turned into a girl. Have you had an operation? What did I tell you about going to Paris? OMG. You walked into Les Amorette’s, and they thought you were a sheep, didn’t they? Another dish of Couilles de mounton. Well, let’s just hope you got them in a To Go box.
This is exactly what happens when I let you out of your cage…
-
-
KristinaX and
Gahddess-Worship are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026

The Screaming UT18
- September 22, 2026





Vive… La France… nicely penned dear poet…