-
Fia Naturie posted in the group News and Suggestions
You’re Able to Post Three Times (Oh My!)
Hello, everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful day. If you have not noticed, we have increased the number of postings you can do on Stars Rite.
It is now up to three. We understand that waiting 24 hours to post is a bit too much, so we decided to give you the three-post option. It is not for us to…Read More -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
blue and
ReggiePoet are now friends
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
-
God, it must be easy to seduce you into bondage, Sam. I can hardly wait to spread you out on the rack and show you my oversized champagne bottle. I know exactly where I want to pop the cork…
-
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
It’s like Tom Sawyer Comes of Age! LOL. Why should you have backed out? Maybe you better not answer that. Anyway, it all sounds fantastically romantic, and I love the rough, woodsy imagery and casual intimacy. An epic poem about an epic experience, Thomas.
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026

The Screaming UT18
- September 22, 2026






I am falling in love with her, too. Nice spill on both accounts.