-
Nick DC wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Use to watch Mr. Rogers when I was a kid. Great flow on this piece. Love the Crimson Ghost images in picture. GREAT!
-
Cleverly penned, Nick. This would be a hardcore Mr. Rodgers, always telling the truth about society and its flaws. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
10 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Keith. These stories are always tragic, but not so much with this asshole. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
I’ve only seen one other person like that. Well I see him all the time on the news haha. Great ink and lession.
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026

The Screaming UT18
- September 22, 2026







Outstanding write. Love the wording and image. Nice job.