-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
KristinaX and
ReggiePoet are now friends
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
Love your spacing… very effective emphasis. Second person narrative is such a powerful literary POV, and you’ve taken full advantage. The conversational tone reflects the overwhelming effort to maintain control. The piece is as much about self as it is situational management, and I think the limited information provided makes it all the more relatable.
-
Thank you for letting me know that this is a relatable piece. It is not always easy to publish something that you second-guess yourself about. I really appreciate it, DK;))
-
-
Powerfully penned, Fia. There is venom in those words my friend. Incredible write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
This is incredibly raw and honest. The way you describe the tears as rage, not sorrow, feels so real. Thank you for sharing this.
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
-
I can barely keep up with all this incest, Keith. This is worse than General Hospital. Where do you dream this stuff up? I’m standing on a ledge after reading it.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026

The Screaming UT18
- September 22, 2026





Beautifully penned, PAR. Into the book it belongs! You know I love poems that have talk of music in them. Great write my friend. Love the layout and the creativity, nice execution on the difficulty. Appreciate you.
Damian