-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments-
” all artists have
a fractured ease about things”I love your descriptive phrases. I also like how you focus on moments.
-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. Precise imagery and wordplay my friend. Fantastic write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Drieks wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
The imagery of a heart shaped hole is amazing. I love the symbolism and the way you elaborate your feelings. You matched this up well with the music.
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments-
-
Well thankfully I don’t have this problem. Not that I haven’t had this problem before, and more times than I’d like to admit haha. I wrote this after a coworker of mine was telling me he hadn’t had sex in two years, and the women he tries to get with seem to string him along. Kinda reminded me of when I would have a crush, and just some women would love to keep you at a distance.
BTW: I don’t have a cleaning lady. I’m actually not that rich lol.
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
11 Comments-
Reminds me of the saying “you’re only as good as your last hit”. Not really sure why, but has that vibe of chasing a dream.
Great ink
-
Makes me wonder what happened & where he went in his mind. Watching someone whose clock is ticking on self-destruct mode is rough. Friendships always seem to be the first casualties. Sounds like he choose something not real over value, in my opinion, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with write my friend. In the end it was all about him. He only came to me when help was needed where his bandmates couldn’t help. What changed the most was even in those moments when I would help, he questioned every idea. Then would take something he liked I said, and totally reword it into his lines. That may sound petty on it’s face on my part, but it wasn’t like that until the last 6 months we were friends. It was like he doubted me for some reason. I mean all I did was get sober, while he remained on the sauce. Go figure. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you connected with the write my friend. It was for the best I guess, he’s still doing the same thing last I heard. Meanwhile, I got a whole creative family/community first at DU then here at SR. I host, Backstage, and SpotLight. And I’m writing again, I think I did alright on my own. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Always a joy reading your writes. Sadly, friendships usually don’t last forever. Great write my friend.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026

The Screaming UT18
- September 22, 2026







“Repeat after me… Repeat after me…”
Okay, I admit it. You’ve totally hypnotized me.
Now what are you going to do?