• Profile picture of Ghosteen

    Ghosteen wrote a new post

    Songs from the Village Disco

    Ballerinas of glassdiamond scatter upon kitchen floor Bottles sink from handsas submarines failing to find home At the hospice karaokeinvitations to dance die like whisperswithin photograph framesbeside the coldest beds Mindy McCready tribute actlocked drunk jaw to the theatreat end of furthest...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • Sounds like her mind was all over the place and things got out of hand

      • my scribbles often jag around like a crap jigsaw puzzle. the mindy stanza is just illustrative of troubled music souls. melissa was just an exploitative douche (i was 24, she was 40) and she played me like a guitar.

    • Third stanza is amazing. Hospice Karaoke to me is representative of the routines folks get into before they pass when they are at those facilities. It is a reminder of how life is already gone before it actually is.
      Your jigsaw puzzles are quite creative and fun to try to put together.
      j.

      • I’m pleased you find some creativity within the puzzles. Pleasure to meet you J.

        • Pleasure to meet you, Ghosteen. I am a transplant from WC, was on that since 2008.
          I am liking it here so far, and getting some inspiration to start banging the keys again.
          j.

  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    Reason

    Maybe they have a reason to feel this way.Sadness,negativity begin to sway.Perhaps they had problems they deal with everyday. In order to feel like this all day.I think that every emotion we feel has a reason.Even if we can't see...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • If our minds rust…pieces will fall away…memories might be gone and that could be sometimes a good thing and at others a bad thing.
      I felt the emotion here…you lent it to me while I was reading.
      j.

  • Profile picture of Jacob erin-cilberto

    Jacob erin-cilberto wrote a new post

    Ignoring the Billboards of Morality

    Ignoring the Billboards of Morality the impasse of logic when the bypass is tragic   the psychotic  foresees the victim hiding within  the trees   of fate cornered seen in peripheral vision too late   the little ones grew as the lewd troll eschewed   the traffic with no stop lights no signs of stoppage just those of  yielding to what's coming from the right in dead of...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • I get the driver ignored what was happening on the side of the road in the woods? Interesting piece

    • Brilliantly laid, Jacob,

      It’s gone wayyy too far when one’s political views are taken so seriously by the opposing radical factions that they’ll get ya killed.
      It couldn’t have been put better than V1.

      I love the Freestyle work, and really dig your title … the voice of present day, and enduring past’s as-well. There’s nothing new about crazy people.

      It’s hard to say thanks to this, My Friend, but poetically speaking, I wholeheartedly do! ⁓ Richard🖌

      • It is such a travesty, all that is going on now in the world and in the world of political climate.

        I am so disheartened.

        But thank you for your kind review.
        j.

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    seek

    it is with pause I reflecthalting over my troubled daysonce I thought I was nicebut that proved to be untrueby the choices I madebut by the grace of God as they sayI've been blesseddignity and abusemy days were filled...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • Terrific write

      🙏

    • we own our choices good or bad. And for those we regret, we can ask forgiveness and do what we can of good deeds to even up the ledger. Similar to what the Chorus in Oedipus spoke of at his end.
      Fate took him in one direction…he attempted to take himself as far as he could in the other before his death.
      Really good piece.
      j.

      • hello dearest Jacob I do my best and it is hard to let go of regret but I ask forgiveness and I do try to focus on being positive thank you for your thoughts on this❤

    • I really appreciate an honest piece like this. The inner monologue was captivating. Thanks for sharing it.

      • thank you graciously dearest poet I often do that I’m happy it worked for you ❤️

  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    The Whisky shot

    Okay, Renee, The next shot is the whiskey shot. And I’m telling you, I’m feeling the waves of danger rolling off him over here.” Elene said. Looking over her shoulder at him.“ Your feeling the waves?” I said, smiling...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • Beautifully penned, Fia. Sorry, it took me a bit to get to read this. Excellent storytelling my friend, you are truly amazing, cuz. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Fia, this is series had my eyes held by the gravity of your dialogue that was as riveting as the Red Shoe Diaries tales. Just great story telling dialogue at it finest. And just love how you took me striaght into the biker character and the reporter’s dance of words with him that ended on that fabulous encounter. Great work here.Enjoyed much.

      John

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Profile Photo
13
@13

Groups

Group logo of News and Suggestions
News and Suggestions
Public Group

My Recent Posts

stormy weather

kaleidoscopic

Location

Dorset, England.

Phone

n/a

New Report

Close