-
Amethyste wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Thomas W. Case and
Neville are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
You chewed gum and made a statement all at once. Good Job.
She needed a haircut and an attitude cut as well.
j.
-
-
Betty Hermelee and
Neville are now friends
-
Benjamin Scraps and
Rodney Vol Lindsey are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

stormy weather
- July 27, 2026

kaleidoscopic
- July 27, 2026
Location
Dorset, England.
Phone
n/a




I surely relate to this. I am quite angry today. There are several reasons and they all start at the top.
Friends who are afraid to go out of their houses because of the color of their skin. Muffled echoes of free speech.
I wonder how many more meals, how much longer in my own home and whether it will cost too much in the near future to breathe.
j.