-
DampKitten wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Well, Dear DK,
I read this in your Prologue, and I’m sure you’d rather I did not put you through that same drawwwn-out dialogue … LOL!Onward ‘n UPward to your next sizzlingly captivating chapter! ⁓ Richard🖌
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments-
I really like this! Most of us don’t really soak in life how we used to before we had the world in the palm of our hands & information, entertainment & the pretense of connection at our fingertips. Really LIVING a moment has to be much more intentional—a disciplined decision now.
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
10 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, DK. There is always so much depth underneath these saucy tales you weave my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Well, M’Dear 🌺
Let me start with this: “GULP!”
Nowhere is there a “fiction” tag … thus, as wonderful as it is to imagine it’s all or partly fact (and, I’ve read every chapter through “Back In The Kitchen”), your unrivaled gift as a master raconteur has drawn me into every stunningly vivid detail of each breathfilled, thrumming moment, as though I’m alive in each character’s skin.
It’s truly staggering how erotically graphic and honest to reality the entire timbre is, all without a smidgen of disgusting ugliness … it’s entirely not in WHAT you write, but in HOW you write it, how you put, how you make it come across as though it’s all as humanly natural as one slipping into their shoes … as though it’s exactly what I’d do and how I’d act under the same circumstances.And, in addition, not a grammar, syntax, or diction gaffe in the lot … sighhh! Writers like You could put editors out of business, make editing arcane.
Oh, well … here I go again hogging all the air, wearing thin my welcome. Let me close with a very-very sincere, “Thank you, Lady-DK, for the sheer enjoyment of sharing your phenomenally rare prowess with a sparkling pen, Our Exemplarily Skilled Writer!” ⁓ Richard🖌
PS: in a lull, drop by my place to see what I’ve been up to of late … hint-hint! ; )
-
I intend to ‘cum’ by, my sweet. I’ve missed reading your work. The weeks around here loom busy and distracting. Kids take priorities, and then, I have other interruptions which I plan to elaborate in my confessions. I expect to make you very disappointed in me… after which you will recall that I’m not actually your daughter, and it’s perfectly okay to stroke your bobbing dismay.
Please check my grammar, Richard. You are hereby my official editor and chief. You do know where my grammar is located, right? I have faith you will find it.
BTW… I think if you click on that last picture, you will find it’s a gif for you.
-
-
Love those opening lines. The write felt like an emotional rollercoaster like most situations like those are. Great ink.
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Silence is the strangest thing. I crave it, chase it…& then panic when I bump into it. Sometimes we have to force ourselves to sit still with it. Chaos is more familiar…& therefore sometimes…more comfortable.
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
-
Guard MY heart so I don’t have to feel the ache of loneliness ever again ughhhh hahaha
Great write, Meg!
-
-
I was trying to make the random word challenge a real pain in the ass…. You proved you can take it … wow
-
Yeah, GIVE IT TO ME, Sam.
Don’t you think these posts should automatically reference the theme and three words?
I mean, I guess we can put those in the summary.
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Betty
@betty
Broom
@broom
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny







Passionately penned, DK. This is some incredible storytelling my friend. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian