• Don't blame Trump

    Blame yourself.You who closed your mind and voted for him, now watch on with broadened smiles and hardened hearts as LA burns.Make no mistake, you are responsible for those who suffer under Trump's hateful policies.And you call yourselves Christian.Heaven...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • I’m in Australia and thankfully the people elected with some selflessness.
      The old adage ‘ you get the government you deserve, stands the test of time.
      Thanks for the comment….

    • I am a Christian. I didn’t vote for anyone. There is no democracy, no republic, only a dark globalist takeover.
      There is no left/right paradigm. They’re all one in purpose.

      • Thanks for commenting Alexandria.
        You’re decision to vote for neither,on the surface seems wise and valid,but makes it easier for professional politicians, backed by $$$$$ to bribe their way into office.Democrats and Republicans are only interested in getting and holding power.The system was designed by them for them.

    • Poem is simply stated and well put.
      I know it’s a flawed system, but those who didn’t vote are as responsible for Trump’s second term as those who voted for him. While the Democrats have let us down time and again, it’s obvious at this point in our history voting for one party isn’t “the same” as voting for the other. We are in the deep water now, and the tide is just beginning to roll in. We’ll all eventually feel the pain — even the MAGA heads. .

    • I’m pretty convinced those people that voted for Trump care nothing for values. I can excuse the first time but the second? Nah, this blame is on every one of them.

      Great ink

    • Trump is America’s Mussolini.

      Great write
      Regards James

  • Profile picture of DampKitten

    DampKitten wrote a new post

    Back in the Kitchen: Slut Wife IV

    Back in the kitchen, I dusted the fish with cornmeal while the Fry Daddy heated. A thunderhead rolled in the distance. I watched through the window as black clouds covered the sky, flashes of lightning and ominous rumbles.The door...

    Read More
    8 Comments
    • Passionately penned, DK. Really good dialogue my friend, and it’s use of telling a story through their interactions. Of course you always bring the heat with your erotica. Fantastic chapter. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Na… it’s a free offering and catharsis. I’m glad you like it!
      xoxo

    • Superb work, you dirty girl. You need spanked. lol

    • Damn YOU!

      You’ve stripped me of my resolve to resist being jealous of another writer’s skills, fundamentally allocating myself to second rate status … still, honesty is honesty, and all I can honestly admit is how I now yearn to write as skillfully as You! C’est la vie!

      Okay, Lady, I’m addicted! Why deny it, when it’s so obvious by this recurring, throbbing bulge, labored breath, and repeated trips to lower the thermostat setting?

      Hm? I can’t even begin to guess what’s next … well, I’ll just have to try and catch a few winks of sleep between now ‘n then!
      “Til next time, your smitten fan! ⁓ Rascal🖌

      BTW: Love the photos throughout!

      • Just stop with the ‘second rate’ crap. You know you’re a literary majesty, so knight me with your scepter. I’ve been dying to kneel before you.

        Photos? I’m trying to keep those publicly acceptable, even if my stories are not. It’s a challenge.

        Thanks for reading this, Richard!

        xoxoxo

  • Profile picture of DampKitten

    DampKitten wrote a new post

    Brokenheartsville: Slut Wife III

    I could hear Joe Nichols' "Brokenheartsville" blasting through the bathroom door as I reached for the handle. Dan had his phone volume on maximum and was harmonizing to the piece perfectly."...Here's to the past, they can kiss my glass!...

    Read More
    9 Comments
    • First word and first reaction. Jesus.
      I do not say that often, but you made me say it so many times that I may have to go to church. What a chapter.

      • Conveniently, tomorrow is Sunday. Woops… that’s actually today in NY. I’ve got 3 minutes.
        So, anyway… I hope that means you like it.

    • Passionately penned, DK. You definitely know your way around adjectives my friend. Very descriptive indeed, the flashback with the events of the wedding, was a nice contrast to the festivities. Deep undertones my friend, incredible storytelling. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • It makes me happy that you noticed the wedding flashback because putting that in there was sort of a pinnacle to the experience. I didn’t mean for it to be a contrast so much as a reference to guilt and obscenity, but then, you’re right. What could be more opposite than matrimony and slimy bathroom infidelity?

        You always make me think, Damian.

    • Wow. You nailed this one.

    • Yeah, I can definitely see this in Barnes and Noble. I’m glad you like it, though! Thanks for following me on this.

      xoxo

    • Ohhh, goodness-ME!

      How can I adequately explain how fully I’ve enjoyed the foreplay, and every single succulently filling bit between Dan’s ‘n Meg’s actual consummation, and ummm-HMMM, what a magnificently sublime consummational array of endlessly various climaxes it was … WHEWWWEE!

      Excuse me, please, Ma’am, while I turn up the oxygen supply!
      Onward, UPward! ⁓ Rascal🖌

      • You know, I never thought of this as ‘consummation’, but I’ll give you that interpretation! I’m super pumped that you like what you see, and I hope you can imagine what you read adequately enough to take that to bed.

        I love your comments, Richard!
        xoxo

  • Happy Suffering

    Which is easier to find?Happiness or Suffering?Which lasts longer?Happiness or Suffering?Which teaches us the most?Happiness or Suffering?Seems that Suffering is easier to find, lasts longer and teaches so much more than Happiness.Next time you're feeling really happy see how...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • This is a pondering thought. I think some find it hard to let go. There are those who feel locked in place without a key to release them from the suffering. Then those who are extremely happy all the time it is like an endorphin rush that they crave to reproduce.
      Very good, thought-provoking piece.

    • Thanks Fia

      Nobody is always happy…..they may appear so.
      The best we can hope for is to be content with the ‘ way it is’.

    • so true dearest Benny I know I will be happy again different but happy 💕

  • Profile picture of DampKitten

    DampKitten wrote a new post

    Getting Wet: Slutwife Continued

    Chapter TwoEarly AugustI chased Andy down the embankment to inquire what exactly he planned to do with that net. It turned out that he and Dan intended to seine the pond for catfish by wading waist high in the...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • Outstanding storytelling, DK. This is just incredible detail, like you definitely pull from life experience, about fishing you can tell you know what you’re talking about. Like I said before you have much depth in your seductive tales. Excellent work. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • I adore your reviews, Damian. I know a little about fishing and country living. That’s for sure. I’m so glad you are following along. I’m always curious about what you think.

        xoxoxo

    • I’m so glad that you’re glad!
      Actually, this is my first attempt at a series or book on this site. I thought that I had started it, but I was mistaken. Then, I found out I could not incorporate my previous post into a series. So, I reposted the chapter and added. Do you think I should take the first one down? I hated to lose the comments, but it’s repetitive.

    • Yeah. Fuck it. That’s my mantra.

    • Are you having an orgasm over there, Keith? I fucking hope so. Just aim it away from the keyboard.

      xoxo

    • Oh, well in that case you can cum all over it.
      xoxo

    • Glorious, DK, simply spellbinding!

      I find it amazingly brilliant how you so easily keep me so arousingly enthralled in your living, breathing, mental, emotional, psychological, almost hypnotic, erotically engaging spell.

      Lucky us this is an ongoing series!
      Thank you ever-so warmly, Our Incomparable Master Authoress! ⁓ Richard🖌

      • I live to keep you aroused, Richard. Take it out. I’m blowing a kiss to it. I’m wondering if you can feel that enchanting breeze. I feel a storm brewing.

        xoxoxo

    • This anthology is super arousing. I love the attention to detail.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Betty
@betty
Profile Photo
Broom
@broom
Profile Photo
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny

My Recent Posts

Soul

RESPITE

New Report

Close