• Strong women rock.

    I open for no one.I choose.But when I want you,when the ache coils low and deep,I am the mouth that swallows your name.Between my thighs is no mysteryjust hunger,wet and waiting in the velvet bloomyou tremble to taste.Call it...

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Profile picture of DampKitten

    DampKitten wrote a new post

    Last Respects

    The funeral On the morning of the funeral, I awoke drenched in sweat before daylight, dreaming about Dan. We were in the back bedroom at his grandmother's house. I was perusing the family pictures crowded on the wall, cornered into...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • Thanks, Mary. Thanks for following this along. I may leave it alone for a while. It’s not a bad stopping point, though ‘crazy’ never ends.

    • Boldly penned, Meg. Phenomenal work my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Well, Dear Meg….👏🌺💛🌺💖🌺💙🌺🍷🏆

      I’m sooo glad you’ve finally woke-up and realized you’d had enough of Dan’s flagrant utilization and disrespect of your deliciously lovely self … though, I’m not forgetting, either, how rapturously, shamefully horny you were in pursuing his sensational manly attributes … annnd, HOW – ohhh-MY!!!!

      There’s absolutely no doubting your alluring skill with a pen in captivating and holding your lucky readers’ every fibers’ enchanted attention … and, no telling what you had us, er – all them, doing outside the screen, either.

      “Brillianty perfect” is the permanently embossed tag I’ve molded into your sultry frame, from this day forth. Your “Slut Wife Confessions” series I’ll ever remember as one of those rare events that deeply and completely touched each and every aspect of my nature and senses, as a writer and a man.

      Thank you, Darling Authoress, for making of me a hopelessly incurable fan and you an idol!
      Endless miles of flirty smiles and shameless kisses! ⁓ Richard the Rascal🖌

    • Which was hotter? he pics or the words..? 😉

  • Three lines of coke.

    Ageing body wrinkles hidden sweet meataching to be touched 

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Sex is a Dance

    She turns her naked back to me.She is not rejecting me.She is inviting me in.She knows it.I know it.We begin the dance.Horizontally, but a dance nonetheless.My fingers stroke her skin and rummage through her tussled hair.They shift to her...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • The value of mortality.

    If given the choice between terminal cancer or immortalality, I would choose cancer everytime. Imagine waking up every day for ever and having to make the bed,do the washing,get the groceries,tend to family,go to work....sounds like hell to me. I'll take...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • I think of immortality from another side of what you’re saying. If you’re immortal but only you…imagine constantly being around to witness the fall of everyone you know & care about? No thank you. I’m with you on this one

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Betty
@betty
Profile Photo
Broom
@broom
Profile Photo
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny

My Recent Posts

Soul

RESPITE

New Report

Close