-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
I agree absolutely to you, Peter! Love is a holy union of body, mind and soul. All sides want and need to be addressed. Ideally, a relationship is based on intimacy, soul- and mindful conversations and wild and ecstatic sex. Great write, my friend!
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
11 Comments-
The formatting of your poem gave me an “aha” moment. Now you’ve spoiled me for the left side of the page! Very impressionable lines throughout, like “a storm of naked syllables”. How I wish I had thought of that one. Do you prefer “Benny” or “Peter”? Let me know!
-
Do I scare you? Lol. We are all damaged in some way. Some of us try to heal and those efforts may damage others. Everything pours out of me and I write it down. Most if it is “brutal” which is how I described my writing around 2000. Now I use “gritty”. You can empathize or just be thankful for the life you have. Most memories or thoughts can be put down to share.
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Betty
@betty
Broom
@broom
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny








Excellent thoughts on the physicality of intimacy. Well articulated. Great write.
John