-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
Powerfully penned, Peter. Excellent write my friend, your thoughts here make me ponder. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Not much really….just very horny….
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Peter. Excellent write my friend. Life often feels like a constant circle to me, everything eventually comes back around. This write made me think of that again, so thank you. Amazing work. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Thanks Damian for your considered comment.
I try not to over complicate or force my writing.A thought just arrives ( at strange moments) that needs to be explored.
For example, while waking this morning I had a simple thought which I haven’t quite been able to expand on…’what is actually real’…might have to work on this one.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Betty
@betty
Broom
@broom
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny







Those are some interesting thoughts. Round and round we go. you are right.