-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
DampKitten wrote a new post
13 Comments-
Different face, different smile from Adira but same effect.
There’s a few ladies on this site that I’d crawl naked over cut glass just to spend some time with….your one of them. -
-
Powerfully penned, DK. This is an incredible write with stellar imagery my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
I lost a little brother….🙏
So, this one hits especially close to home, Meg.
Beautifully rendered Free Verse, with all the poetic attributes that make this form so expressively powerful to read and vividly sink one’s mind, heart, emotions, and soul into.No one speaks with a poetic voice like yours!
Thank you ever-so warmly for YOU! ⁓ Richard🖌
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
9 Comments-
You’re a wonderful person, Meg. And an outstanding writer. I love your stories and poetry. Expert at writing erotica and by your picture you’re gorgeous. I don’t judge nor would I here. Sorry, I saw this post had no comments and you spilled alot out. Keep doing what you’re doing, Meg.
Danny boy
-
Awe, thank you, Danny. Curiously, there are not a lot of ‘story’ writers or readers here. I’m guessing it’s because the majority of the membership seems to be transplanted from DUP… which is fine by me. I usually prefer poetry over prose, but most writing sites cater to prose. I’m good with 50/50, and I’m sure that’s the vision.
If there’s ever been a confessional, this is kind of it. What can you really say.
Thanks for reading, Danny!
-
-
-
-
Meg, you take me along with you into the scene as I read. It is as if I were there seeing it all, hiding in a corner. Truly exquisite prose artist you are. Your narrative grips me as I read. I can feel it all through your crystal clear writing. You are truly talented. I am a really enjoying these. The ending here has me on the edge of my seat. I can’t wait t read more of this story.
John
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
14 Comments-
Great write and surprising end.You do have nice fantasies.
Any reason you chose DampKitten as your nom de plume ?-
I’m glad you like it, Peter. It’s on the rough side, but I muffle the aggression with the surprise at the end.
My nom de plume was actually given to me in a story several years ago on a terminated erotica site called BooksieSilk. I frequently wrote stories back and forth to this person. In one of her stories about me, I arrived at her house soaked from a thunderstorm. She took me upstairs to the bath and undressed me in front of the mirror, describing me as a ‘damp kitten’. The name stuck. -
-
-
-
I’ve got a belt like that
Ironically it never holds my pants up
Book her
I’ll be there soon to interrogateBAD UNCLE LIKE
-
Bad Uncle, huh?
Did you read or watch the movie, “Red Sparrow”??? It’s the Russian spy flick where they train women to seduce the enemy. The movie stars Jennifer Lawrence and, while the plot is not well delivered by cinema, the erotic scenes are hot. I think it’s her ‘bad uncle’ from the KGB that pulls her into this ‘occupation’ after an injury at the dance studio where she was poised to become a successful ballerina.In any event, Jennifer undergoes quite a lovely interrogation at one point. If you haven’t seen it, I’m sure you’d like it.
-
-
Occasionally, I get into some extremely rough writing. You might be pleased to know that I date a female dom who works at my clinic and is an expert in mixed martial arts. (Yes, I’m married. My hubby knows all about it.) She likes to use me as practice material, and I love for her to beat the shit out of me. My husband watches. It makes him hard. I actually follow her to competitive MMA matches for amateurs, and it turns me on massively to watch her kick another girl’s ass in the ring. She often fucks me in the parking lot between matches and leaves me a mess in the back of my jeep, sometimes rolling down the windows so people can easily look inside. She once placed all my clothes on the hood, so I had to go outside naked to retrieve them.
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Betty
@betty
Broom
@broom
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny







Love this… great job… excellent flow… great authenticity…