-
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) changed their profile picture
-
Knight wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Hi,
Thanks for your kind words. I think everyone goes through something harrowing at school. It’s never easy to be a kid. I think people have gone through far worse than me. It stays with me none the less.I think the school environment could be improved to minimise the damage to kids. The trouble is governments are bankrupt, from years of corruption.
I am glad you read it.
Regards James
-
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Knight
@knightscapes
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
My Recent Posts

Sunny Days
- May 1, 2026

Iku Turso
- May 1, 2026




Always ready with the siren song of temptation. Well done my friend 🌼