-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
goldenmyst wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Intriguing write, John. This piece has layers and lots of depth my friend. Amazing imagery and storytelling. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
This is so worth reading. The grittiness and inner searching, as well as a lonely desire dresses this up nice. I get a real California children of the night feel to this. So well done. Great poem.
Did you mean as he combs her golden tresses?
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Knight
@knightscapes
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
My Recent Posts

Sunny Days
- May 1, 2026

Iku Turso
- May 1, 2026



I really appreciate that, Adira. I know I could comment more. Im just not much of an analyst lmao! Just a writer haha. Doesn’t mean I don’t read your work. Again, 😊 thanks!