• Musical Notes

    Oh so many types of music.So many music notes.Revolution is exclusive to musical notes. Jazzy music makes you dance.Reminds you of a sweet romance.Electro swing makes you swing like none else. And the feeling is never false.Oldies classics are old,but gold.Pop...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    Anger!

    Anger!Inspired by Fia Naturie and her piece Dirty Bastard.I'm watching you die! My sistercalled me and I rushed over.Not because I care! I hate you.You raped me so many fucking times!You are my sister's father...not mine and I thank...

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Marina

    Marina likes to playShe holds the universe as her toyHer fingers radiateOn the frenzy of the vibes.

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Green

    Green wrote a new post

    Swirling Leaves

    The music screams into her ears Drowning out any thoughts she might have had hiding in her head It was autumn And it was beautiful With the leaves swirling around A multicolored chaos against her green hoodie But today, the sun was hiding And the wind was...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Willow

    Willow wrote a new post

    Storm Spirits

    we're built a little different around here something about all the wide open skiescrickets & cowsfields of beans & cornnot much elsedeveloped a "hold my beer" mentalitywhen those sirens blare......if they have time...we head for the porchto watch nature's...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • I love watching a good storm roll in but I have never fully subscribed to the “go try and spot the tornado” mentality. I have too much respect for those storms to want to watch that happen in real time. I’ll settle for seeing that through my cameras.
      Right before a thunderstorm starts though and the wind is picking up. That’s ideal to stand in the middle of.

      • I have been known…a time or 2…to go chasing. But generally, I stick to the porch with an unobstructed path to shelter at my back. Been in the tornado belt too long to not respect them. In this case, it chased us. First we knew was the sound of what seemed to be an airplane through the living room, followed by huge crashes. When I say we had a tree all over our yard, parts were in the front, parts along the side & part was in back. Big house, lots of ground to cover. We were very lucky. Thank you for stopping by

    • Powerfully penned, Willow. Storm watching huh? I can’t remember the last time I did that. lol. Excellent write my friend, glad you’re ok, nature does know how to put on a show. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • It was a wild time. Crazy intense. Enough so that my 35 yr old daughter came downstairs looking for her mommy. Some people still have no power. I love storm watching. This was bigger than that. We were super lucky, my friend

    • Tremendous work. Vivid and sharp.

    • We get the occasional blizzard too. Though nothing like you northerners get. Mostly we get icicles on our ass, & wild thunderstorms. They’re speculating we caught the trailing edge of a tornado this time. Lucky, we were very lucky. Thanks girl

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Knight
@knightscapes
Profile Photo
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace

My Recent Posts

Sunny Days

Iku Turso

New Report

Close