-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
5 Comments -
NAAJIR wrote a new post
4 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
1 Comment-
It was one of my favorites if not my favorite. I originally released it as a collaboration. The person I wrote it with I had a falling out with them. So I took out there parts and put in some of my original ideas for the poem. I got the idea from the movie May.
Thanks for the read. Much appreciated.
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
blue
@bluebeastgirl
Groups
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Swansong
- September 7, 2026







thank you Patricia… I guess it is a blessing… a very complicated blessing… I did love the mother … I guess I’ll have to love the daughter as well