-
goldenmyst wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
-
Eat me from the inside out.
I will not cry I will not shout.
I’ll be yours for evermore.
You will not have to lock the door. -
Damn, Fia. Into the book it belongs! My mind kept thinking about “Darling Nikki” by Prince. Seductively penned my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Fia Naturie posted in the group News and Suggestions
You’re Able to Post Three Times (Oh My!)
Hello, everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful day. If you have not noticed, we have increased the number of postings you can do on Stars Rite.
It is now up to three. We understand that waiting 24 hours to post is a bit too much, so we decided to give you the three-post option. It is not for us to…Read More -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Cipher and
ReggiePoet are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
blue
@bluebeastgirl
Groups
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Swansong
- September 7, 2026





Sexy! Poetic brilliance John. Nice work!!!