-
goldenmyst wrote a new post
3 Comments-
While perusing past comments on some of my works, I saw yours on my piece, “Road Trip,” and thought I needed to get to know you. I moved to the first piece you posted since most of us want to start strong, and boy was I right. This is outstanding, John, and I wish more people could see it. A killer piece, for sure.
-
goldenmyst and
Willow are now friends
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
InDreamz and
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) are now friends
-
Broom and
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Gahddess-Worship
@gahddess-worship
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Thor_Azine
@thorazine
Bobbington
@bobbington
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Chapter 15: Clearing
- July 27, 2026

Chapter 14: The Survivor
- July 27, 2026



Thank you so much, my friend. Glad this left a strong impression with you. 🙂
John