-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
1 Comment-
It was one of my favorites if not my favorite. I originally released it as a collaboration. The person I wrote it with I had a falling out with them. So I took out there parts and put in some of my original ideas for the poem. I got the idea from the movie May.
Thanks for the read. Much appreciated.
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long and
DampKitten are now friends
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Gahddess-Worship
@gahddess-worship
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Thor_Azine
@thorazine
Bobbington
@bobbington
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Chapter 15: Clearing
- July 27, 2026

Chapter 14: The Survivor
- July 27, 2026






between then and now…
between when and how..
Wow Wow Wow