-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments -
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
Brilliantly penned, Thomas. I’m getting beat-poet vibes, could just be me though. Fantastic write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
10 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Keith. That’s a lot of what addiction does, it waits for you to get complacent. Especially in the beginning, I speak from experience. Sometimes I had to talk myself down early on, it’s the toughest part of getting clean. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
We all have our addictions. And as much as we want to get away from them they are embedded into our souls. Like rot.
Great ink, friend.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
RPM
@rpm1on1
Kelly Scheppers
@caligirl
Jacob erin-cilberto
@fogerin1aol-com
Alexandria
@watcher
Nick DC
@nickdc






Beautifully penned, Fia. Kinda get’s the blood moving, great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian