-
Drieks wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
Drieks wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
12 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
8 Comments-
hello dearest Thomas I wonder what has you sad your girlfriend or the drink and I’m curious what the bird symbolized…nice metaphoric write…💕
-
You know, when I drink Vodka, we’ve got dragons catching ravens. I just leave those motherfuckers alone.
Every poem tells a story, Thomas. I love it. But it does look like your girlfriend would have driven you.
-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. I can definitely relate my friend. Incredible write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
RPM
@rpm1on1
Kelly Scheppers
@caligirl
Jacob erin-cilberto
@fogerin1aol-com
Alexandria
@watcher
Nick DC
@nickdc







I loved the last line. It reads like a bang to my heart. A heart touching piece. Well done. “)