-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Phenomenally penned, Fia. I remembered this once I started reading, excellent collaboration. I’m in your collaboration book. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
hello beautiful Fia and dearest Me I’ve long had dark fantasies this is brilliantly seductive and deep 💕
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Poetspeak changed their profile picture
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments-
The atmospheric density and the haunting dark imagery catch the readers attention with the first words. Your gothic queen is a wonderfully terrifying beauty who makes me want to read more. Brilliant work, Daniel!
- Load More Posts
My Friends
RPM
@rpm1on1
Kelly Scheppers
@caligirl
Jacob erin-cilberto
@fogerin1aol-com
Alexandria
@watcher
Nick DC
@nickdc








This shows the hurt in friendships that you weren’t even sure you wanted in the first place.