-
Angels wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
Honestly penned, Angel. Dark undertones, but with a sense of optimism in the end. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
hello lovely poetess I can relate to this feeling it’s very well written and you push through it that’s positive 💕
-
-
-
Thomas W. Case and
DampKitten are now friends
-
goldenmyst wrote a new post
5 Comments-
I thought this was very imaginative. I could see every detail, when homegirl ran to tell her parents that she felt love for the first time. And that who thought or who to thunk it ☺️
It all started over a nut, as you put it❤️ John my brother, you’re such a good writer ✍️ thank you, I needed this.
Love your sister
Jackie xo -
Deep gratitude Jackie my friend. I am most happy that you enjoyed my tale on the discovery of coffee. According to Ethiopian legend it was Khaldi the goatherder who discovered the magic bean for the brew. So here I imagined what if he got the credit but it was really a young girl who discovered it. So I mused on this idea. Very glad you enjoyed my friend. Thank you from my heart.
John xo
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
3 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
-
Smooth, like butter, this poem captivates with the ‘come hither’ idea of poetry’s ability to sink it’s teeth into you; needing it’s charms, craving it’s emotional surrender..
Loved this and the imagery… you’re so amazing at finding a perfect visual!
Missed you *
🌹 💙 –
B
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Adelphina
@adelphina
Groups
My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)
- July 27, 2026

Ash-Beloved
- July 27, 2026
Location
Monson, Massachusetts






Angel, getting up and facing the day can be a heroic feat. You enshrined your rising with heartfelt beauty. Love this poem.
John