• Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Broken Beyond Repair

    Easy to get caught up in addiction Small taste to set some atmosphere  One step from walking contradiction Some souls make others disappear   Time wipes away fingerprints of life Memory is fleeting into the distance Goodbye stranger welcome to strife Growing numb with dull persistence   Death hides...

    Read More
    11 Comments
    • A poem of life, death, and time. Well done, Damian!

    • It sadly resonates with me…in the form of soul searching, in the process of healing.
      Great write Damian ⚘️

    • This really hits so many issues in just one short poem. For some reason it brings to mind the insane deportations…families torn apart. Probably because that’s my fear, my daughter…Muse on, my friend. I’m here for it

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Some of that is in this write, good on you for spotting that. Well lets hope some more people wake up a grow a set. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Adira. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you, back.

      Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Tim. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Being an alcoholic who no longer partakes, I’ll say the biggest thing I’ve learned is how many people I hurt. When I was consumed by the disease, I couldn’t see that. I rationalized I was only hurting myself, that’s how hollow I had become. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Wise words blended into a tight rhyming poem. You’re good at this stuff!

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mark. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Thank you so much, that means a lot me. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile Photo
    Welcome Group
    Public Group
    31 Members
    Profile Photo liked this
  • Profile picture of goldenmyst

    goldenmyst wrote a new post

    Rhapsody of a St. Tropez Muse in Summer

    Rhapsody of a St. Tropez Muse in Summer Dream logic unlockedIn radiant tresses of ruby fireBurning a path across my retinaLike Beaujolais wine on a summer day in St. TropezPoured across milky breastsWhen heaven cannot wait to disrobeThe pre-exhibition drapery...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • Beautifully penned, John. Incredible imagery and nice wordplay. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • Thank you so much Damian. Your words here are deeply appreciated. My muse for this poem is in her fifties but ageless and timeless as a Goddess. Much gratitude.

        John

    • Glad you enjoyed and that my imagery was a lovely moment for you in the midst of the darkness and rain where you are. Thank you so much my friend. Greatly appreciated.

      John

    • Thanks so much Visions. Much of the credit goes to my muse, a woman who has inspired me for many years. Her fifty-something beauty if ageless and timeless.

      John

    • Thanks so much Steven. Am honored by your words on my poem. Really heartening to read them. Very glad you find my poetry interesting. Really makes my day. Love that this poem in particular represented great Romanticism for you. That is what I was trying for. Glad you enjoyed.

      John

  • Profile Photo
    Welcome Group
    Public Group
    31 Members
    Profile Photo liked this
  • Profile picture of thoughtsdie

    thoughtsdie and Profile picture of NAAJIRNAAJIR are now friends

    Profile Photo
    thoughtsdie
    @thoughtsdie
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Profile Photo
Adelphina
@adelphina

Groups

My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)

Ash-Beloved

Location

Monson, Massachusetts

New Report

Close