-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
This is a good opening. I like the defiance and the confidence she has.
Some Father daughter bonds are very tight. You portrayed that here.
Nice -
Brilliantly penned, P.G. Amazing storytelling again my friend. I think you got the hang of this. Incredible read, I look forward to more in the series. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
ReggiePoet and
Julia are now friends
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
2 Comments -
KristinaX joined the group
Welcome Group
-
KristinaX joined the group
The Art of Poetry
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Adelphina
@adelphina
Groups
My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)
- July 27, 2026

Ash-Beloved
- July 27, 2026
Location
Monson, Massachusetts






Outstanding. You are one awesome story teller P.G. Detailed, intriguing, sexy, lovely. This deserves a bookmark!! xo