-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
WHO has ever heard of a generic dragon? Just wow. I don’t think so.
I love this piece, though. You elaborate the exhausting discouragement of inherent transparency to the point of being invisible. We’re all just another ant on the hill… until we drag home that rubber tree plant. Or, you can just blow fire! It worked for Godzilla.You’re no more generic than a Ferrari. Give me a ride.
-
-
Drieks wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
The imagery of a heart shaped hole is amazing. I love the symbolism and the way you elaborate your feelings. You matched this up well with the music.
-
-
-
ReggiePoet and
RPM are now friends
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments-
-
Well thankfully I don’t have this problem. Not that I haven’t had this problem before, and more times than I’d like to admit haha. I wrote this after a coworker of mine was telling me he hadn’t had sex in two years, and the women he tries to get with seem to string him along. Kinda reminded me of when I would have a crush, and just some women would love to keep you at a distance.
BTW: I don’t have a cleaning lady. I’m actually not that rich lol.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Adelphina
@adelphina
Groups
My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)
- July 27, 2026

Ash-Beloved
- July 27, 2026
Location
Monson, Massachusetts






I’m so in awe (jealous) of your flow…
Thank you for sharing!