-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
Willow joined the group
News and Suggestions
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
Very dark and eerie but interesting. I’m getting a dark witch feel from this one, almost like a Salem witch on the eve of her death. Great read, Crimson.
-
-
-
Broom wrote a new post
10 Comments-
Hoi hoi
I hope this finds you well?
I am glad that I’m able to read one of your highly original writes again.
You used to have this very very short clip in which you pronounced Zazzles. I loved that too.Keep them coming please, Chère Z.
Kind regards, Gus -
I wanted to post the image of the three hares (or three rabbits) is a circular motif in reply, but you’ll just have to imagine it and an interweaving of its many meanings. 🌼
-
-
Cool! I had to comment as I just wrote a piece about My AI who goes a bit rogue. The future is here.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower
- October 5, 2026

Sonja at 18
- October 3, 2026






Powerfully penned, Daniel. A nightmare indeed my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian