• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    indulgences with the talented Gothic Surrealism

    Touching the dark I move closer to you,wicked indulgence, my crave for you,a lusty desire to seduce.  Captivated, you look at me with hungerthe night is jealousand pushes shadows onto my soul where you look deeply,and realize the demoness I am,provoking...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    My Safety

    My SafetyMy safe world is a beautiful place... ...where the air smells of cotton candy......and all my favorite songs play......while I happily dance and spin!No one shouts and no one cries in my world.There is no fear of being touched...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    To Be A Dude

    To be a dude for 3 days...I'm not not going to identify...I'm going to stiplify that...something I can never haveis a long wiggly magic male wand!A dick. A cock. A pussyslammer.Call it your Willy Wonka. I don't care.I don't...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • Penis envy in poetry….. how wonderful.
      Funny as well.
      😘

    • Hoi hoi
      The Netherlands is a kingdom. If you don’t ask why, I don’t have to answer.
      Not everyone is as enthusiastic about it.
      Let’s leave it at that.

      Both his parents were cruel. As they named him Willem-Alexander. Dyou think he has a chance of peeing his name in the snow!?!
      So, to soothing a bit (suggestion from the spelling police…..) it’s not only the women who have to suffer.

      Bringing my talent is OK, but bringing my empathy is better. That is what I am trying to do here.
      Lovely write!
      Kind regards, Gus

    • It’s not always great. Imagine being with a girl you’ve been wanting to f**k for a while. You finally get the chance, you purposely take things slow, you make foreplay last as long as you can stand, then just as you’re ready for insertion into that heavenly paradise, you go limp from nerves.

      NO!!!!!! NOT NOW!!!!!

      Oh yeah, it’s happened. Even porn stars have suffered from the embarrassment of it. 🙂

  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    Tie Your Whities

    Tie your tighty whities...Tie your tighty whities...- Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree (Parody)-------I'm comin' home...I've sucked them all......I sucked every dick...licked off every ball...Now I've got to know if I can blow yours, too...Let me...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Our Oath Beneath The Torch

    “Tempest, your kiss, your touch, and your pussy bring a curse on me and I embrace the damnation. If steam rises from such a flame as ours, may it be never-ending passion in hellfire.”   “Daniel, even consumed within the...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov

My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower

Sonja at 18

New Report

Close