-
emmagreen wrote a new post
-
emmagreen and
Average Joe are now friends
-
emmagreen wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
I love the ancient feel to this. A poem with a naughty overtone but almost theatrical too. I like it and the way the words flow like a song.
-
-
‘Ere thrice the sun done salutation to the dawn’ and more. This made my bookshelf and me smile. I’m Welsh first, British second, but we must never forget the language of yore. The quill is mighty.
-
You might well be related to Dylan, your words echo and most certainly never forget the ‘language of yore’. Silence listens to the past and – usually nods in agreement. Thank for visiting.
-
-
-
emmagreen and
Eyes of a hidden woman are now friends
-
emmagreen and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower
- October 5, 2026

Sonja at 18
- October 3, 2026





Music always skips my feet as does your beautiful poetry, my friend.
j.