-
Harriet-Jacqui xx Changed their profile cover
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Damian DeadLove and
Ghosteen are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove posted in the group Music is Art
In case the first example didn’t convince you.
“Looking out for love
In the night so still
Oh I’ll build you a kingdom
In that house on the hill.”Lindsey Buckingham
-
Damian DeadLove posted in the group Music is Art
Lindsey Buckingham is a very underrated guitarist in my book.
“I been alone
Always down
No one cared to stay around
I never change
I never will
I’m so afraid the way I feel.”Lindsey Buckingham
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sonja at 18
- September 15, 2026

Travelers’ Guide To A Salvador Dali Planet
- September 5, 2026





Sending positive energy your way, Paula. Hope you get well soon my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian