-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Me too. I actually don’t drink. But if your laced with a fine liquor, I would totally lick it off of you. Love the erotic writes you create!
-
“It is after when it invades and corrupts”
Oh, hell yeah, it is! What an incredible metaphor you have conjured! I like the amber liquids with the chocolate on the rim… -
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
OMG, I’ve been waiting for you to ask…
Just put on that black bowtie and your stilettos. I’ll light a candle. No napkins. I’ll lick up the juice. -
-
-
Sam Nash changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Singing ‘Fairytale of New York’ in an Empty Karaoke Bar
- July 27, 2026

The Jeweller of Sensual Seasons
- July 27, 2026






Nicely said & well written Fia. Great!!