-
Poetspeak changed their profile picture
-
Damian DeadLove and
Debbie are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Time is ticking away as we sometimes sink deeper into the abyss. I found this relatable to a great many people. Nice work.
-
I felt compelled to come here and find out where you are coming from .. I assure you I was not disappointed but conversely, I was glad I did .. Muchly enjoyed my fine literary friend .. Neville 😎👍
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Neville. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I’m glad you enjoyed the journey. I’ve always let my writes tell their stories. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
KristinaX and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Singing ‘Fairytale of New York’ in an Empty Karaoke Bar
- July 27, 2026

The Jeweller of Sensual Seasons
- July 27, 2026





Outside the circle all hope is lost. Jump in my circle.
This is good Damian