• Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    I Kissed A Girl

    I Kissed A Girl (many times)...I kissed a girl and I liked it!Stop right there! Hey, Katy Perry...there was no cherry chapstick!This is about me - not you!We met in the ladies room...you may have heard a story.I wear...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • You’re amazing with your dialogue. Always enjoy your writing.

    • I accidentally posted this same submission under A Squirrel. It was pointed out to me and after figuring out how to edit – the right one is up now.
      I get loopy sometimes. I keep copies and cut and paste. It went bonkers, but it is corrected.

  • Profile picture of Ellie

    Ellie and Profile picture of AdelphinaAdelphina are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Ellie
    @wafflenose
  • Profile picture of Ellie

    Ellie and Profile picture of StyxianStyxian are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Ellie
    @wafflenose
  • Profile picture of Ellie

    Ellie wrote a new post

    Disintegration

    Too often have those shocking, fatalistic images haunted me;too often have I been forced to confront the unimaginable;emotions flung aside while practicality rode out each storm.Now, the thoughts of those could-have-beens and might-still-bestwist and turn on themselves,bending my mind...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • So well written. This is one of you best. and I remember the pencil writing years, so unsure what to keep and what to change.
      It’s good to see and read you here.

    • Powerfully penned, Ellie. Into the book it belongs! This is an amazing write, thanks so much for sharing. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I would have been terrible with the ink and quill. I probably edit everything 5 times (maybe more) and then post and edit more. Nice touch with the
      Mobius strip! Haven’t that in awhile! What ifs are horrible? I have deep regrets both of what I have and haven’t done. Doing stuff tomorrow is just…bullshit. Excuses. Excellent piece.

    • I love that closing stanza, I’ve often thought something similar, solidifying those feelings in ink can be haunting.
      Great work.

  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    My Safety

    My SafetyMy safe world is a beautiful place... ...where the air smells of cotton candy......and all my favorite songs play......while I happily dance and spin!No one shouts and no one cries in my world.There is no fear of being touched...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Adelphina
@adelphina
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Location

Dallas

New Report

Close