-
Paula Jobi and
Thomas W. Case are now friends
-
Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
Oh my my Elke. I hope you know that I…
well you can imagine I’m sure.
How very hotly literate.
I’m inspired.
I wish I were your boyfriend…
-
-
-
-
-
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS Changed their profile cover
-
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS Changed their profile cover
-
Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post
12 Comments-
This is sweet and insightful. If only people could see the reflection in the mirror. Do onto others as you would like them to do onto you. (I remember some school teaching)
-
-
Beautifully penned, Elke. You’re a gifted storyteller my friend, really enjoyed this. Excellent write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Ellie
@wafflenose
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Adelphina
@adelphina
Rosie C
@rosie415
Location
Dallas






Really fun story you’ve crafted here. Charming, and sexy too!